Friday, February 11, 2011

A To-Do List

For arbitrary reasons, here is a list of things I need to do while capped at 70. I am really steeling myself, trying not to leave the Outlands until I can manage to get it all done. Besides, my story is based in Outlands, and has quite some time before it moves to Northrend.

Questing:
  • Obtain the Loremaster of Outland achievement. Really want to have this, dunno if I will get around to it.
Dungeons and Raids:
  • Outland Dungeon Hero!
  • Outland Raider. Pretty much a no-brainer on these.
  • Obtain Tier 5, MAYBE Tier 6. As I have stated, the T5 PvP variant will work well for RP and such.
Exploration:
  • Tricked you. Not even gonna try Bloody Rare. I already got Medium Rare and Outland Explorer. I'm not gonna overachieve on this.
Reputation:
  • Just finished Sha'tar and Scryers, soon to get Thrallmar, so... Cenarion Expedition.
  • Shattered Sun Offensive.
  • Sha'tari Skyguard.
  • .........Netherwing.
  • Mag'har. I've done the Mag'har / Kurenai twice now. Not a fun grind.
Economic:
  • "of the Shattered Sun."
  • Master Flight.
  • Cold Weather Flying (Trying to nab that so I'll have it as soon as I go into Northrend).
Guild:
  • Make a recruitment ad on the forums.
  • Establish a clear objective and story.
  • RP my ass off.
I think that's all. Not terribly bad now that it's all written down. Still gonna take some time!

-Rem

No comments:

Post a Comment